We'll close on time or pay the seller $10,000 1
Help get an advantage in multiple-offer scenarios!
You may have heard about our HomeServices Lending Buyer Advantage program, which helps borrowers to get much of the home financing process out of the way and obtain a commitment letter before searching for a home.2
A commitment letter can set your offer apart from other offers a seller may be considering, but even that may not be enough to land the deal.
That's why we’ve decided to take a BIG step and also offer the HomeServices Lending Closing Guarantee. Check it out!
The HomeServices Lending Closing Guarantee:
- Qualified clients obtain a HomeServices Lending Buyer Advantage commitment letter.
- Find a property and submit the commitment letter along with closing guarantee.
- When all loan program conditions are met, we guarantee an on-time closing,
- OR HomeServices Lending will pay the seller $10,000!
Closing Guarantee is void in the event closing is delayed or cancelled as a direct or indirect result of COVID-19.
1. HomeServices Lending Closing Guarantee is only available on Buyer’s Advantage-designated, conventional, FHA and VA loans approved by HomeServices Lending in writing prior to execution of fully ratified sales contract. HomeServices Lending Closing Guarantee is NOT applicable on renovation loan products, loans for the purchase of cooperative housing units, or loans involving any sort of bond, down payment assistance mortgage credit certificate, or any other municipal or housing authority program. For loans from Veterans Affairs (VA loans), acceptable appraisal must be received and approved by HomeServices Lending at least 10 business days prior to closing or loan is not eligible for Guarantee. The Commitment Agreement has an expiration date. The Loan must close on or before the expiration date contained in the Commitment Agreement, unless the Borrower(s) qualifies for and is approved for an extension in writing. The Commitment Agreement issued to the Borrower(s) contains conditions that must be satisfied prior to closing. Subject to acceptable appraisal of property value at or above contract sales price. This HomeServices Lending Closing Guarantee is subject to the satisfaction by the Borrower(s) of all Loan conditions identified in the Commitment Agreement as determined by and in the sole discretion of HomeServices Lending. The Guarantee is not valid if either Borrower(s) or Seller terminate the purchase contract or otherwise choose not to consummate the transaction for any reason whatsoever. The HomeServices Lending Closing Guarantee is invalid if there is a substantial change in the Borrower(s)’ financial condition or to the terms of either the Loan or the purchase contract between Borrower(s) and Seller.
2. HomeServices Lending Buyer Advantage is not a loan approval. A Commitment Letter is based on information and documentation provided by you and a review of your credit report. The interest rate and type of mortgage used to approve you for a specified loan amount is subject to change, which may also change the terms of approval. The interest rate cannot be locked until your offer to purchase a property has been accepted. If the interest rate used for credit approval has changed, you may need to re-qualify. Information provided by you is subject to review and all other loan conditions must be met. After you have chosen a home and your offer has been accepted, final loan approval will be contingent upon obtaining an acceptable appraisal and title commitment. Additional documentation may be required.